M/s Gangnam Street Retail LLP (the company behind BeethoSOL Alkaline Healthy-Water), having its office at 641, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana - 121002 is the owner & operator of www.beethosol.com (referred to as “Website”)
M/s Gangnam Street Retail LLP is henceforth also referred to as - Gangnam or Company or Website or We or Us or Our or Ours.
We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect your personal data and information shared with us.
Your data /personal data /information which we collect will vary depending upon how you use our Website.
The words "You" or "Your" or "User" as used herein, refer to the Visitor(s) as well as the User(s),
By accessing and browsing this Website, in any manner, you represent, agree, acknowledge, and consent that:
You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or you have attained the age of majority as per the laws of your country / state / province / residence /jurisdiction (we don’t knowingly solicit to browse, use, access the website or avail our ‘Services’ or collect any personal information from the persons who have not attained the age of majority). We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation regarding the user’s age. Persons who don’t meet these criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of the Website.
We don’t knowingly seek or collect any personal information from the persons who have not attained the age of majority.
You can revoke your consent at any time by expressly writing to us. However, any processing of personal data prior to the receipt of your revocation will not be affected.
The term or word:
“information” includes ‘personal information or personal data’
“personal data” or “data” includes ‘personal information” or “personal data’
“Processing” whenever referred means handling of your personal data by us, including collecting, protecting, and storing your personal data.
“personal information/data” shall mean any document/information you provide to us and shall include, without limitation, ‘your name’, ‘phone no’, ‘your address’, ‘date of birth’, ‘email address’, ‘gender’, ‘photograph’, ‘occupation’, or credit card or debit card or net banking, other payments details (if any collected by the Website), your identity proof document number, addressee proof document no, details from database, social media activity, login id, password and similar other information.
To use all the services on the Website or to become a member, you will need to register using the online registration form and create an account (“account”).
To use the services as ‘Guest User’ you need to provide your basic information for the purpose of making a purchase e.g. Name, Phone no. and shipping address etc.
When browsing on the Website, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make an account on the Website or use the Website as Guest user. personal information about a user is an integral part of our business.
The personal information of each account is protected by a password. The User and we will take all measures to prevent any unauthorized access to the account and the personal information. We endeavour to safeguard User information to ensure that personal information of each account is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of User account information.
We collect your information or personal data to provide you better experience and services. We collect following information or personal data of Users (“information” or “data” or “personal data”):
A. When you Browse, we collect and process following personal data from Browsers:
1. We collect and process the information such as IP Address, your purchase history, your browser type and version, time zone setting, and location, browser plug in types and version, smart device information, mobile phone network information, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
2. We collect and process your communication preferences and information about how you use our Website including the services you viewed or Searched for, page response times, errors, length and number of visits and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse hovers) as well as the links you clicked on or used.
3. We also collect and process the user submitted data including the data collected from a specific function, for instance a contest or a survey; and your consents, permissions, or preferences that you give to the Website.
B. When you use the Website or our services a ‘Guest User’ or when you subscribe /login, we collect and process following personal data:
1. Your personal information provided at the time of registration including username or similar identifier, names, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, your purchase history.
2. Any other data submitted by you, including data collected at your discretion for a specific function, your interest, preferences, feedback, survey responses, or any text, image, if any uploaded on Website
3. When you are conducting financial transaction, we or Payment gateway or Partner website (‘Third Party’ or ‘Third Party Website’) may collect information such as your net banking id, debit card /credit card details, ‘your name’, ‘phone no’, ‘date of birth’, ‘email address’, wallet details, UPI id’s, or any other payment details/methods.
4. Your information may be collected through cookies as provided.
5. All other data mentioned in Clause 7(A).
We may also collect personal information on the Website by information filled in forms or by your correspondences with us by way of e-mail or chat, information provided while registering to use the Website, availing any services or products offered on the Website. While using the services available on the Website, we may also store information based on the usage history; this includes, but is not limited to, details of your visits, purchases, content viewed, event information, clickstream information, and cookies that may uniquely identify the browser or the account. We may also collect information about you from any contact that you may have with any of our or employees, such as, with our customer support team, in surveys, or through interactions with our affiliates.
We use your information or personal data:
1. To provide our services and service related purpose such as responding to your queries, and carrying out the transactions you have requested for; enabling you to use the Website; providing you information about services available through Website; Resolving glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problem;
2. Maintain and improve our services such as navigating Website, and carrying out transaction on Website.
3. To communicate or interact with you (Email address, Phone Nos. etc.)
4. Improve safety and reliability of our services.
5. Reconcile bank statement.
6. To prevent fraud and misuse.
7. To protect our interest, interest of other users,
8. Enforcing our rights and interest.
9. For compliance of legal obligations.
10 For Internal business purpose, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving experience, identifying usage trends etc.
11. We develop statistics that are helpful to understand how you can use the Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of the Website and to administer and improve the same. This statistical data is interpreted by us in our continuing effort to present on the Website, content that you are seeking in a format you find most helpful. The information we collect and analyze is completely anonymous and is used to improve the services offered on the Website.
We may disclose the information /personal data in following ways:
1. We will share the personal information internally with our employees who are required in the course of business (and solely for the purpose of) to receive and analyse the information.
2 If we are sold to a third party, or we otherwise become subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, we will transfer the personal information to such third party.
3. We may also use the personal information to deliver information to you, in some cases, targeted towards new services, rewards and promotions.
Following are some circumstances under which and people with whom we will share the personal information from time to time:
1. to update Member’s/ User database;
2. with trusted partners who work with us under confidentiality agreements; these entities may use the personal information to help communicate with you about our offers, and our marketing partners;
3. with companies and/or individuals to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. processing payments/financial transactions, providing user service, data hosting services), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such personal information as are required to fulfil their functions;
4. to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
5. to share personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions, or to respond to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel or as otherwise required by law;
6. from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about the Website, Visitors and Members, such as number of visitors, number of Members, number and type of services purchased, etc;
7. with third parties such as internal service providers that we may use to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations; however, you may note that these internal service providers will be subject to confidentiality agreements with us; and
8. with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses.
1. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. Any personal information that we collect and store is protected using appropriate means. Although we are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to personal information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
2. We assure you that your information is safe and secure. We use industry standards, physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep your personal information safe.
3. We store data in password-protected servers with limited access to the employees and other personnel consultants on a need to know basis.
4. In order to make every effort to ensure that the Visitor’s /User’s experience with the Website is secure, we use encryption technology to protect the Visitor/User against the loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information.
5. Your payment information such as net banking, your credit card/debit card number, credit card/debit card expiry date, your CVV no etc. are never stored by us. In some cases they may be stored with 3rd party payment processors who follow their own government mandated processes and protections.
6. Access to your online account on the Website is password protected, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure the safety of your personal information, you are advised against sharing your user name and password with anyone
Our business may require transfers of personal information between associates, subsidiary, sister concerns, as well as to third parties where we do or may do business or avail or may avail their services. These third party may be based outside India. While processing your personal data to these third parties we ensure similar degree of protection as is employed to the data processed by us.
We may process your personal data so as to inform you about existing /future services by sending you periodic announcements. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes by clicking on the opt-out link given at the bottom of marketing emails we send to you. We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications. If you do not want to receive commercial email or other mail from us, you can opt-out of receiving information by using the "unsubscribe" option in any marketing e-mail or send an email at email@example.com.
We may keep the personal information for only as long as required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect of our relationship with you.
The amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purpose for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and applicable legal requirements shall also be the basis of determination of the retention period.
Where we no longer need to process your personal data, we will delete the same from our system. However, we may keep your data for longer if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. If we do, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and that your data are only used for those purposes.
For any queries regarding data retention practices, please contact us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our full endeavour is to make you aware of your rights in relation to your personal data we process. You may exercise the following rights /option:
1. You can get access or receive a copy of your personal data that we hold and check that we are lawfully processing it.
2. If you believe that the information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you can correct it or have the right to request that we correct such inaccurate personal information.
3. You may request that we delete your personal information if you believe that : (a) We no longer need to process your information for the purpose for which it was provided, (b) You wish to withdraw your consent or permission to process your personal information, or (c) We are not using your information in a lawful manner.
4. If you don’t want to use our services, you always have the option to delete your account with us.
5. However, you should understand that as a result of deleting your personal information, you will lose access to most of our Services.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate a compelling legitimate ground for the processing which overrides your interest, rights and freedom or for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, then we will stop the processing of your personal data for such purposes.
Depending upon circumstances, we may need to restrict or cease processing your personal data altogether or, where requested, delete your personal data.
If you object to us processing your personal data, we may have to suspend the services we provide to you.
7 You may request for restriction of processing your personal data if, (a) it is not accurate; or (b) it has been used unlawfully but you don’t want to delete it; or (c) it is not relevant anymore, but you want us to keep it for use in the possible legal claims; or (d) You have already asked us to stop using your personal data but you are waiting for us to confirm if we have legitimate grounds to use your personal data.
If you request a restriction of processing your personal data, we may have to suspend the Services we provide to you.
8 When we have requested your permission to process your personal data or you have provided us with information for the purposes of entering into a contract with you, you have the right to receive the personal data you provided us in a printable format. You may also request us to provide it directly to a third-party, if technically feasible. We are not responsible for any such third party use of your account information, which will be governed by their agreement with you and any privacy statement they provided to you.
Please note that some requests to delete certain personal data will require the deletion of your account as a User as the provision of a User account is inextricably linked to the use of certain personal data (e.g. your email address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorisation to make the request and to honor your request.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us by sending an email at email@example.com.
When you are signed in, you can always access, modify, review, and update information provided during the registration process. You can also review and control information saved in your account. If you don’t want to use our services, you have always the option to delete your account with us.
Our Website is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) or below the applicable age of minority in the jurisdiction from which the Website is accessed and we don’t knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal data, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate that person’s account immediately.
When you click on a Service Site/Third Party website or Link, you will be entering another website over which we have no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites including the payment gateway website require you to enter your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such websites.
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third party that receive your personal information.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your personal information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, epidemic, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within our control and which we are not able to overcome.
You undertake to indemnify and keep us (and /or our Partners, Shareholders Directors, Employees, Investors, Agents, etc) harmless, and any other third party who may be relying on the information provided by you and in the event you are in breach of this policy.
We own all rights in the mark ‘Gangnam Street Retail LLP’ or ‘www.gangnamstreet.com’ or 'beethosol.com' or Gangnam Street (brand), or BeethoSOL (brand). All rights in respect of this trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.